Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Brag Book: 18th Birthday

I have completed another couple of pages of my Brag Book - this time recording my Granddaughter's 18th Birthday in June.


I used some of that fab Glitter Frosting Paste on the first of these two pages and two masks to create the words 'Happy Birthday' and that lovely glitzy star.


As well as the Glitter Frosting Paste, I added some canvas banners and added the word 'celebrate' cut from card on the Cricut machine.


On this page I used up some stickers and rub-ons left over from previous projects to create this layout.  These books are great for using all those bits and pieces that you may never use but don't want to waste.

Another celebration captured in my Brag Book!  Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment and if you are a follower of this blog I will enter your name into draw for this month's blog candy.

4 comments:

  1. That glitter frosting paste is very lovely. Great bling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen you must have been scrapping for England! I am full of good intentions though.......

    ReplyDelete